Sunday, 12 October 2008

Simply Sent Card Kits



For World Card Making Day customers were able to come along and use these fantastic kits and make some cards.

I had Simple Delights and Sending Happy Thoughts available to use.

I made up 5 samples of each card for customers to copy. It just goes to show that you can get 5 completely different cards even though you have started with the same cardstock and using just one stamp set.

In these samples I've used:

Sending Happy Thoughts: Taken with Teal, Summer Sun and Certainly Celery (picture above)

Simple Delights: Old Olive, Rose Red and Perfect Plum (picture below)

We all had a great day and everyone went home with 10 cards and envelopes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow they look amazing!!
Great to see these kits used with different coloured card stock.
I love my Simply Sent kit that I purchased last year.
Tricia