Friday, 29 August 2008

So Swirly Card Box


I have only recently purchased the beautiful So Swirly Jumbo Wheel and Always Artichoke Cartridge to match my favourite stamp set Priceless.

Wheels are just so simple to use and decorating can be really quick. This box now holds all the cards I have been making this month.


Cardstock: 2 sheets of packaging cardboard from Designer Series Paper Prints (this is thick and strong) I've used 1 sheet for the box (6 1/4" square base) and 1 sheet cut into 3 1/2" strips placed inside the box to make the sides higher and all much stronger. I've used the Brayer and Bravo Burgundy to colour the strips.
Stamp Sets: Priceless and So SwirlyJumbo Wheel
Ink: Bravo Burgundy Ink Pad and Always Artichoke Jumbo Cartridge
Embellishments: Bravo Burgundy 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brass Eyelets
Accessories: Brayer, Crop-a-dile, Double Sided Tape, Bone Folder and Ruler for Scoring
..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply Stunning, Christine! I look forward to seeing it in Real Life ... great way to show off the wheel. :)

Jenny Adams said...

Very nice Chrissie - can't wait to see it IRL.
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love your card box, it is divine!
Well done Christine.
Tricia