Sunday, 13 April 2008

Our Team Swap - March 2008


March kit included: Taken with Teal and Confetti cardstock, Vintage Brads and Metallic Cord to match. The theme is Words (use any words stamp).

This is my card: Party Party Party

Stamp Set: Birthday Whimsy, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Taken with Teal, So Saffron, Spring Showers Designer Paper, Confetti
Ink: Versamark, Taken with Teal
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Slit Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Copper Metallic Cord, Copper Brad

2 comments:

Jenny Adams said...

Hooray! I am so happy to see a new card on your site. It is lovely Christine. On the weekend I had a peek at Maddy's card for this swap too and it is gorgeous too.

Anonymous said...

When I saw the card upload - I thought "geez, the orange cardstock turned out blue" - then silly me, realized the orange cardstock was for this month's swap.
Love your design!